The discussion is the name of the detailed treatment about a particular topic while writing any kind of the academic paper. The main purpose of writing down the discussion in the introduction is to provide all the answers to those questions that are written in the introductory section of your academic paper. Secondly, it is necessary for us to support these answers with the help of the best examples and evidence. Thirdly, you should try to explain that how these results are resembling the knowledge that is written in the main body of the academic paper. The students should be careful while writing down the discussion in the introductory chapter. If you are not able to write down the discussion in the introductory chapter of your academic paper, then you can get help from the expert writers of the dissertation writing services.No doubt, to write down the discussion section in the introductory chapter of a dissertation is a real challenge for the students. Its reason is that most of the students don’t know how to remain crystal-clear in order to write down the discussion section in a short and sweet way. Moreover, to state, elaborate, and defend the different arguments in the discussion section is also a real challenge for the students. While writing down the best quality discussion section in the introductory chapter of your dissertation, you should keep in mind the following things;
- You should try to commence the process of writing down the discussion from the specific to the general. You should also try to provide the general framework of your discipline in this important section of the academic paper.
- You should try to use the same tone as you have used in the introductory chapter of your academic paper.
- The best way to commence the process of writing down the discussion section of your introduction is to start it with the help of re-stating the research questions as well as the hypothesis.
- Never forget to write down the answer to this important question that why are the results of your academic paper relate to the expectations of the literature.
- You should also try to give the proper attention to all the main results that are related to the main research questions of your dissertation.
- While writing down the discussion section of the introduction, you should give attention to the sequence of the information. First of all, you should try to state the answers to all the research questions. In the second, you should try to state the relevant results of your academic paper. In the third, you should try to cite all the most credible sources.
- It is also necessary for you to defend your answers in it. You can defend these answers by explaining the validity of these answers.
- At last, you should also try to write down the brief summary of all the implications of the main findings of the academic paper. You can also provide some recommendations for the future work in it.